C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Soccer boy

Micah is loving soccer on Tuesday nights. It's a little difficult to get out there at 5:30p.m. but we are making it happen! Micah listens so well to his coach and really tries hard to do everything she says. There is one boy that does not listen at all and does everything he wants to do. It's not easy with him running a muck, but Micah still listens and obeys and we are so very proud of him. Yesterday they got their jerseys and wore them after practice for pictures. Their are four of them, but we only got three together.



 Here you go... this is a great picture of how the whole practice goes. Micah and Samuel posing and doing what we say and Thomas doing his own thing..LOL


 I mean... look at my son posing. He is so cute.



My neighbor Loyce sent me this photo of Noelle and I at the Arboretum. It was candid so I thought I would post it here. She is becoming a very strong willed little girl. If she doesn't get her way, Watch out. I have to start disciplining her because she is a disaster and when I do she screams and cries for about 30 mins. She gets very upset when I discipline her, but I need to start doing it or she is going to run me over. 


Her smile does light up my life. Her love for her brother is the sweetest and she's a daddy girl for sure!! She's taking good naps still just is a little upset when she wakes. It's hard to calm her down. Actually her brother always does the trick. Once she sees him she is smitten and is hugging and snuggling him. Makes me fee like chopped liver...but I hope they always love each other like this. I will have to remind them about it in a few years I'm sure!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment