C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Water Heater

We've had a rough start to the week. Our water heater finally broke which is a good thing since we needed a new one bad...but the home warranty company has been really slow to replace it and even costing us almost 600 dollars with the warranty. Seems a bit ridiculous. We had it checked out on Friday and the plumber said he could install a new one on Monday. It hadn't completely busted till Sunday night. It started leaking all over the garage and we couldn't shut the water heater off, so instead had to turn off all the water to the house. No water for a day and a half will really make you appreciate the simple things. I haven't been able to wash a dish because of it and the kitchen is getting a bit disgusting. Is it weird that I can't wait to wash a load of laundry? Or clean a dish with hot water? Of course my kids are also pretty dirty and stinky. They pretty much get baths daily... so we are ready for this new water heater!!

I can't believe my little boy will be four next week. It creeps up so fast and I feel unprepared again. This year we told him his birthday party will be at the beach with his cousins. The last day of preschool is actually on his birthday. I'm happy because the teacher told me they are doing super fun activities that day and it should be special. She says they will sing to him during snack time. I purchased some bubble wands to bring for everyone for his birthday. Since I figured no parents wants more sugar in their kids. I also decided we will do cake at the park for his birthday at night. I am only inviting his best friends: Samuel, Jackson and Logan. We will see how it plays out.

We go to the splash park yesterday to meet some friends from my lifegroup and of course it was cloudy and a bit too windy. It's been so hot out already and the one day it's too cold (78 degrees) for the splash park. We still had a great day and enjoyed the park and the water.






 I can't get enough of this cute ruffle butt!!


Happy Mother's Day!! On Sunday we went to church and took a few photos. I wanted to get one with both my kids but Micah didn't want to take one....but he will with his dad!!





I'd say two out of four smiles is a win!! We will never get everyone to smile.. but this is real life people!!!





Saturday we had a sprinkler day outside after I got home from my pamper party. My friend Calie hosted a pamper party for moms. She had massage therapists there, and makeup facials, food and drinks. It was so much fun and nice to get out in the morning.









On Friday night we tried out the Food trucks at Firewheel Town Center with our friend Samuel and Kinsley. They have a cute train park that is gated and is very nice with a one year old who like to run in the street!!!









Micah and Noelle received a gift from Aunt Carol Decker. So sweet of her to send them something. It's a sand box which they will love!! For now we have water in it and they are loving that at the moment. Until I buy some sand... but Noelle still thinks dirt/sand is food so it may be a little while.








This was a fun day that Noelle decided she needed to wear a tutu around the house.





Last but not least was Thursday.. My last Moms Connection meeting. It's called Tea and Testimony. The mentor moms get the table all decorated and ours did a beautiful job. I will miss my moms over the summer, but we made such a great connection that I know we will be seeing each other a lot more.







Love you all and hope you have an amazing day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment