C&L

C&L

Monday, May 7, 2018

Corn on the cobb

Tonight I caught the cutest daddy/daughter moment at the dinner table. Noelle isn't the best at sitting and eating right now, it's not her strong suit. She likes to eat, but for only about 5 minutes and she's ready to get down and explore. I realized tonight she wanted to sit at a chair like everyone else. She really doesn't like being the baby anymore. It's scary how much she is growing. Her brother is only about a head taller than her and it's kind of crazy. I keep thinking of how much she will grow up by the time she's two and I'm just not ready for it. I want a little baby back!! Anyways, I got to video Noelle and Craig eating some corn on the cobb together. And yes..Craig has shaved the crazy mustache he had all weekend. He went back to his baby face... but he usually grows his beard back pretty quick. I think Noelle has been a bit confused every time he has shaven. lol



I mean isn't this the cutest thing ever???








He's like.. "what is happening....DOH"




We got to have a date night with our friends from lifegroup on May 5th. Cinco De Mayo.. and we may have gotten some free drinks that could have costed me the next day..  : (





Noelle came with me to get a haircut last Wednesday and she was actually really good. I had my friend accompany us and get her haircut too incase I needed her help. She did pretty well and I was impressed by how much she enjoyed watching me.


This is me on week 2 of my 6 week challenge. I thought I would snap a pic.. I was feeling good. ha




Even though she had this huge bow in her hair.. I got the, "Is that your little boy?" comment. So now i just really don't care to even try anymore!!

Hope ya'll are having an awesome start to your week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment