C&L

C&L

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's late...


It's late... and what to do when you are alone and at the computer... of course reminisce. In this first picture is my friend Calie. This is her coming to visit me probably the week or so after Micah was born. She was due with her son Jackson who just turned 1 in August and now looks about the same because she is having number 2 THIS month. Yep. This time I will be texting her asking her what it's like having two. sheesh. I'm so happy for her because she had such a hard time getting pregnant the first time and this little boy (Logan) is a miracle.

 Here is my other friend Callie who took Micah's newborn photo's. He's dressed up in his MJ uniform for his Aunt Tammi. Look at how small my little man was. Now he's running and talking (chinese) and hugging me and blows kisses. I know how much has changed in only one year.. and it's only going to go faster from here on out.



 This was in July when Tammi the kids and Uncle Mark came to visit. Micah's first time at the pool. He was only 2 months old.
 One of my many snuggle moments with this little guy. Oh how I miss those times. And as you can see I was ready for him to spit up... haha
I think this was his 2 month appointment at the doctor's office. Like a little doll baby.
Look at these two!! haha so adorable. I just loved that outfit on M.
Swim lessons with my chunky monkey. 

Probably the funniest photo ever taken.
This is where I will stop. About 4 and a half months here. Just starting to swing by himself.  I know you could go back and look at all these picture on the blog...but isn't fun seeing some all in one place? I've loved this journey and can't wait for more.

Today at bible study the women were talking about these time we are in now are "seasonal" it's so true. When our babies are young and developing so quickly everything is seasonal. I don't know when it becomes routine but right now every week or month seems to change. Habits, likes, dislikes, playing, learning, sleeping. It's all a seasonal time. I really wanted to get back into serving, but today I realized this is a seasonal time in my life and I need to cherish it. I want to be busy again and feel worthy, but I know soon he'll be in school and I will have that opportunity.  Right now God has me where he wants me and even though I don't feel like I'm measuring up... I am who God says I am. He loves me and what I'm doing. I just need to let some things I was able to do in the past .. go and let God. He is putting me where he wants and I need to trust him.

On a side note... tonight was a PINTEREST FAIL!!!!!!!!!
I tried a new recipe for sausage and tortellini in the crockpot and it was a NO GO. I also decided to try it out when Leslie and Jeremy came over. So overall I'm pretty disappointed in myself and pinterest ....good thing is I will be able to redeem myself again. We are switching off every other week to each other's houses for dinner. Next time I will do something that I know will be a success. Pinterest makes everything look good...even when it's NOT>boo

Love you all. Hope you enjoyed these old pics as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment