C&L

C&L

Monday, September 28, 2015

Shark Tank

Shark Tank is back on TV with new episodes. I don't have enough money to fund this next idea, but it's a great one. Ok so today I took Micah to the mall without a stroller because we were going to head next door to Costco right after. Since the stroller takes up a lot of space I thought, "I'll just carry him to the play area." Well.. this was way too hard. He is heavy. It took all my strength to get to the other side of the mall and get him to the play area. So while we were heading to Costco and I was carrying him on my side I thought of an awesome idea (it may already exists and if so... it's on my Christmas list) M is past the point of using a baby carrier or wrap. I mean I could do it but there's no time. Right now I have a purse with a long strap that goes over the shoulder. So while I was carrying him on my side I stuck one of his legs through the inside of the strap and had him put some of his weight on my purse. Then it hit me!!! A purse that can help you carry your toddler. This may sound weird to you, but I think I could make it work. I just needed a little bit of extra support to hold him and walk through the mall. This is my shark tank idea. If you have some money...let me have it and I'll make all our dreams come true.

Here's what we did this weekend:
We went to Ikea all day on Saturday and had a great time. It was raining all day so I had this idea that we could go there and Micah actually really enjoyed it. We even shared some Swedish meatballs. (If you're not familiar with Ikea it's what they are famous for at the cafe) He got to play on some cute beds (he liked the pink one) and I finally got the book shelves I've been wanting for M's room!!



Here they are!! They are actually called picture ledges but I saw them used for books on Pinterest and I loved the idea. The best part is Micah is all about reading now. Everytime he walks in his room, gets up from nap, or goes down to bed he point at a book. Every time he points at a book, I read one to him. I think it's great for him to be excited about reading. I've never been a good reader. It's always been hard for me to focus and get through an entire book. I really hope M can start early and love to read. Thank you to everyone who contributed to his book collection. I love that I have only bought maybe two or three books myself. The rest all came from some of YOU and I love to remember.






On Sunday, we went to church during the 11:15 a.m. service and fed Micah before we left. He did GREAT!! Just walked in the nursery like,"Hey, I'm here" No crying. On the way home from church we always pass this famous Kentucky Fried Chicken nicknamed the Big Chicken. I don't really know the back story....but I was really craving some KFC. I got to take a pic of M and his Dad and the Big Chicken in Marietta.



Yep.. the mouth even moves up and down and I think the eyes move too. It's kinda strange, right? Micah kept pointing up at it and wasn't really sure what to think about it.


One more thing...
I'm excited about a meal I'm making this week. I am going to try Chicken Parmesan stuffed shells. It looks super easy...and yummy. I will let you know if it's a Pinterest Fail or Success.


love you all and Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment