C&L

C&L

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nappy

Looks like it finally might be happening. Our nap schedule is changing. Oh the JOYS of parenting. If I wasn't a parent right now and I was reading this.. I would think how ridiculous this sounds. Seriously...when did naps become so life changing? To each their own. And to me it is!!

Yesterday we had a play date at a new friends house (from bible study) and it was about 30 minutes away. We go there at 9:30 and stayed till about 11:30 a.m. I was impressed with Micah. No crazy spells or whining. He was just playing so nice and kissing the little girl who was there. (He can't keep his lips to himself anymore.. whoops) We got home and he was wiped. He went to bed around 12 p.m. and didn't wake up till 3 p.m. I got a lot done and was almost not sure what to do at one point. I started watching a Lifetime movie.. but then I realized I had seen it already. haha
He didn't take another nap after that. We had our neighbors over for dinner and he did great. Even sat at the table almost the whole time...that was crazy awesome. He went to bed a little late at 9 p.m. and didn't wake up this morning until almost 9 a.m. So I thought I would try out the same schedule today. He is napping right now. We already went to the park this morning with Leslie and baby Nolan (no pics, Oops!) and came back and ate Chick-fil-a. We ran around for a bit upstairs playing hide and seek. We will see how long he sleeps today and keep trying this out. I didn't think I was ready for this transition..but it feels right.

The other night I made shrimp cheese tortellini and Micah loved it. He makes me feel like such a good cook sometimes. LOL
I took some pics of him during our dinner time.



YUM!! 


I joined this forum online called Ectopic Pregnancy Trust. It's a place where women can go and talk about their experiences and difficulties after this type of loss. I know other women have been through it, but it really makes you feel better reading other peoples stories. I've been considering not going to get tested and letting God take control. It's a hard topic and subject because after something like this you really don't trust your own body anymore.  


On another note I've been thinking of so many new inventions lately targeting moms. When I was in the shower the other day I thought.. I don't have time to take a bath but I really just want to relax and take a shower. Standing up is not relaxing to me. I know my grandpa uses some type of chair in the shower made for people who can't stand well. They need to make one that folds down in the shower and is easily stowed. Who's with me on this? I just want to take a break and sit while hot water is on me and get clean at the same time. Is this too much to ask?  Ok I have a ton more idea but you only get one today. LOL

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment