C&L

C&L

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Singing with a toddler



So this was impromtu and I just thought it was too funny not to post. I wanted to see how my mic would pic up and the music would sound. Of course, what was I thinking trying to do this while M was there watching me? I just kept going and didn't stop. When I watched it he cracks me up. I really think he knows this song. This is the one I sang a bunch of times while I was prego. He really does want to sing along.  You will have to excuse all the banging noise and loud sounds you here from the desk. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!




Also, did I tell you all that I am a yoga pants mom now? I hate to admit it, but it's true. When Micah was first born and up until I moved here to GA I was always dressing nice. I mean not go to church nice...but jeans and a cute top or a maxi dress. These days I can't stay away from my yoga pants. Maybe it's because I need to lose some weight...but it's just so comfy!!! I have no time to look cute anymore. It's a little depressing, but now I'm trying to embrace the new yoga me. haha

Tomorrow we have bible study. So happy to go back. It's been 2 weeks. It feels like I'm starting over. I am going to try and stuff Micah with as much food before we go. I wish we could take a break and give our kids snacks. He just loves to eat and it makes him so much happier. I keep asking them to give him his squeezes, but every time I look in the bag they are still there.



Went to the mall yesterday and here are a few pics. He is such a little man now. Every time we go I feel like he looks bigger and acts older.
 BOOO

I got M a halloween costume at Costco. Looks like he will be a teddy bear this year. They pretty much had ONE option for little boys. It was teddy bear, zebra or pumpkin. I feel like the pumpkin is overdone.. but really cute. I went with teddy bear. First I thought it was a lion and I kept saying Micah it's a LION say ROAR. Then I felt stupid later on realizing it was a teddy bear. haha



Hope you are all having a fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment