C&L

C&L

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Weekend extended


Micah loves to say "go" right now. He was running on the deck and I caught a cute video of him. He loves to run and play. I even tried to put his Chicago hat on to see if he would keep it on. It wasn't that cold but I thought we could try it out. 




Here are the rest of the pictures from this weekend. We went to a little shopping area that was all decorated for Christmas time. The kids loved it and we got to wear short sleeves while taking pics by the tree. That's not something the boys were used too. We tried to get a family photo but inherited two other boys during the shoot. Micah wouldn't smile except when Liam and Caleb came closer. It was a good attempt though.



Here we are sitting outside in the gorgeous sunshine eating Mexican food. Poor Micah didn't have anything to guard him from the bright sun.

Rachel and her boys feeling the heat!!


Rachel decided to get a bubble maker form Target for the boys to play with on the deck. Micah was obsesses with it!! He could have played with it for hours. Then he tried to start eating the bubbles. haha 



On Sunday a friend invited me to come try out some makeup and get a facial with her companies cosmetics. I went for an hour while M was sleeping and got to get all glammed up. I really wish I had somewhere to go. I felt so good and pretty. It was nice to do since I never have time for that anymore. I want to get a whole new makeup set and routine down soon but I need to take a class or something. 

Everyone was saying,"Oh Craig is going to really get excited tonight." So when I got home I was like how do I look? He told me I look the same. He said I am beautiful with or without makeup. I wanted to be upset about this comment, but I realized how good it made me feel. I didn't need tons of makeup for my husband to appreciate me and how I look. I'm so glad I don't because otherwise I would be in trouble if I needed to put this on everyday!! haha 

Hope you all are having a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment