C&L

C&L

Monday, December 7, 2015

Balloon Laughter

We got to babysit Nolan on Thursday while Leslie and Jeremy went to a holiday party. And as I suspected Micah loved every second of it. They played so well together it melted my heart. I even got to take a video of M making Nolan laugh. It's seriously the cutest thing. I think I may be laughing just as much as little Noly.

Micah took a bath the other day and decided he didn't want to get out. He just laid there with no water and was having too much fun. I took another video for your enjoyment!



Yesterday (Sunday) we went to church and got to play at their little park afterwards. Micah looked so cute in his Sunday attire I tried to do a little photo shoot. Hopefully we can get a family photo once we are in Chicago, so someone can help me out. Micah is such a big boy now, he can climb up the playground and go down the slide all by himself (tear =( ) This makes me happy, but sad at the same time. My little man doesn't need me anymore. Look at these pictures!!! He is a little Calvin Klein Model....haha








We dropped him off at my neighbor down he street last night so we could go to Craig's Christmas party. It was so nice to get out for a bit and have conversations with other people. They had a oven fired pizza caterer that kept bringing out all different kinds of pizza's all night. If you know Craig at all that was like a dream come true for him.  Here's the hardest part. Today we started a 3-4 day juice cleanse. It's almost 3 o'clock and I'm doing pretty good so far. I didn't have time to even drink most of my breakfast this morning because Micah has been so clingy. That's the one thing I have noticed after leaving him. He is SUPER clingy the next day and a little crabby. My neighbors said he did great last night and there were no tears. This is a new (to me) neighbor that watched him last night. She has an 8 month old named Bennett. Her name is Sarah and she is super sweet. I'm glad she can help us out sometimes. 

I will try and write tomorrow and let you all know how hungry I am. 

LOVE YOU ALL



No comments:

Post a Comment