C&L

C&L

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tantrum Tuesday

It's happening already. My sweet little boy can turn on me in a second and become someone I have never met before. Welcome to toddler tantrums ...I guess it's not the terrible two's for me. It's going to start early. Yesterday he cried most of the day. I have no idea why. I think it may have been the first time in awhile that I started to cry as well. I was at the point of thinking something was wrong and maybe rush him to the doctor. I still don't know why he cried most of the day. Maybe teething.. or growing pains or maybe his stomach hurts. The hardest part is he can't tell me what's wrong.
Now today he woke up happier and seemed to be in a better mood and I was so thankful. We met our friend at the mall to ride the choo choo train, but for some reason he wanted to play in the play area first. He cried and we made him get on the train.
I realized later that when we went to the mall before we had played first and then rode the train. I think he had remembered and wanted to do it the same way. Sometimes I don't give him enough credit. I didn't even think he would have remembered a week ago. He wanted to do it the same exact way as before. So when it didn't happen, he was VERY upset....and I'm talking tantrum. When the train starting moving he did better but still if you touched him wrong or asked him a question he would get really upset. I know right? Doesn't sound like my Micah. So after the train ride we went to the play area and he ran around like everything was perfect. After about 20 minutes he wandered out of the play place and went to the train. He was ready to get on now. I had to bribe him with some snacks to get him away from the train. So now I know. I guess when he remembers something, he wants to do it the EXACT same way or wants no part of it. Is this what the terrible two's is all about? How come I'm experiencing it now? He's only 18 months!!

I feel like he is the one on this juicing diet ...he acts like it. I am doing pretty good on my second day. Feeling a bit tired right now, but overall good. Craig and I have decided to eat spinach salads at night so our bodies can have some nutrients and we can chew something. We are going to push it to four days.. or at least try. It's nice that we are both doing it and pushing each other. We can't compete with weight since he loses like 10 pounds in 4 days.. that's a little too much for me.

I am still trying to figure out some present ideas. Amazon has been my best friend this year. I just love it so much. haha I am a prime girl all the way. I have loved having it as a mom and now with christmas and birthdays and special occasions.. free shipping!! They have great customer service too. I would love to work for that company. Seems like it won't be going anywhere soon!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment