C&L

C&L

Friday, December 18, 2015

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. My spare time has been occupied with wrapping presents and buying toys and going to the mall, riding choo choos and playing with new toys. It's been a fun week except for the fact that we didn't get to celebrate Christmas with my sisters. Everyone got sick. Even Craig and I came down with a small cold. It only lasted a day, but poor Riley had strep throat and we weren't ready to risk our trip to Chicago with a strep baby in toe. We will have to celebrate Christmas on New Years weekend with the kids. I don't mind going there if they are sick normally, but this time thinking about having a 18 month old with strep in the windy city wasn't pleasing to me. I thought it would be easier to get to together with everybody, but with Christmas time comes flu, cold, and everything in between. So sad :(

Craig and I took Micah to a Christmas Light show with farm animals, horses, train rides and even big marshmallows to roast. It was a really cute little experience right down the street from us.









He loves to pet all the animals. He kept trying to feed them hay. 
We had a really fun time. Looks like it's getting colder here and that can only mean one thing...it's even colder back home. I'm glad I bought M a big coat and hat. 
 Also, after the tantrums I have had this week, I might just drop Micah off in Chicago and leave him there for a few weeks. haha I'm sure he won't be like that with his other family around. I really hope he is a sweet boy. I'm at a point where this vacation home could not come at a better time. I think I need a break. And I feel silly even saying this because my sisters have four kids in the other house and I only have ONE.

I looked up the weather in Chitown and it doesn't look like it will snow when we are there. I kinda wish it would a little bit so we could play in it with Micah.


This is mean of me to say...but Micah kinda has elf ears. haha At least this picture makes me think he doesn't need the ears on there.. his own will work fine for the photo. LOL


We got to hand out Christmas presents to all our neighbors this week. Here is Micah giving Nolan and Leslie theirs. it's so sweet. Micah and Nolan both wore the bows in their heads.

I tried to let Micah give out the presents to all his friends so he knows about giving. I want him to love giving presents and not just receiving. 

An update on my test for my fallopian tube. I wasn't able to go this month for unexpected reasons and hope to schedule the procedure in January now. If all goes as planned this time. 

Tomorrow we are off to Chicago and I'm so excited to be with everyone for a week. It will fly by and I am happy to make every moment precious. Praying for everyone to stay healthy and safe through this time!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment