C&L

C&L

Sunday, May 22, 2016

2 yr old

A few more hours and my one year old is finally 2. I'm so ready to call him a 2 year old. We are taking our family pics tonight and I can only hope for the best. It's a mini session so won't take too long. I just hope we get a few good ones.
Micah got an early birthday present from the Hooker's and we had to get it out this weekend. He is slowly getting the hang of it. He likes to push on the gas and then stop. It's like go..stop...go...stop. He will get better eventually. We also got some presents from Nana  and Papa and Gg and grandpa pete we will open tomorrow on his bday!
I don't really have anything planned for tomorrow. Lots going on this week and celebrating his birthday on Sunday....but didn't think about his actual bday. I'll have to figure something out to do with him tomorrow.
Hope you all are having a great weekend
Can't with for his party and the cake! He's going to love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment