C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dallas

Hey everyone!

Dallas is going great! Micah is enjoying his time with those that miss him and love him. I feel so loved here with everyone making an effort to see me and helping me out. It has been a great joy. Ashley and Cory were the sweetest and we got to spend Saturday night and Sunday with them. I'm so glad I came in early to be with them. Too bad it's been pretty rainy here. We did go to an awesome new park by Ashley's house. Micah also went to his first hibachi dinner experience. He liked it a lot.

Yesterday I saw my girls from life group/moms group. It was so nice to catch up. Two of them are pregnant with boys again. We all have boys and more boys on the way. Someone needs to break the chain!! Haha

We got to the hotel last night and it's really nice. It has a pool that we will hopefully check out tonight. 
Here are some pics from our adventure so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment