C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wedded Wilson

Woah. It's been a long few weeks. I can't believe we made it without one of us getting sick. That was amazing. Good thing I started Micah on vitamins a few weeks ago. I hope that is helping his immune system. What a crazy, fun, exhausting, excited adventure we had. Going to Disney...Dallas...and a friends wedding. It was all so much fun and Micah did so well. He is back to his regular routine and I think he's happy to be in his own bed. I'm so happy I have a separate room to put him in again! Way easier.

We got to Kansas City on Friday afternoon and on the way to the rental car I realized we forgot Craig's suit and my dress. I say "we" but Craig was supposed to remember. I mean he is a groomsman!! He put the suit bag in the closet. He told me the night before to remind him, but of course I totally forgot. The crazy part is that I was the one that remembered and he is the one IN the wedding. Anyways all I have to say is thank goodness for neighbors. Our next door neighbor doesn't work on Fridays and went in our house grabbed the suit bag and overnighted to us at the hotel. I mean seriously? That is the best neighbor in the whole world!!! I don't know what we would have done. My sister's just live a little too far to help in that kind of situation. So I am so thankful everything turned out good. Let's just say it was an extra 200 bucks we were not expecting to pay. For the next month I'm on a spending freeze after this wedding. We are supposed to get M's pictures done this weekend but I'm not even sure that's going to happen now. :(
Other than forgetting our dress attire, the wedding was so beautiful. It turned out to be a pretty day, even though it was a bit chilly. The hotel was really nice and Micah got to come dance for a bit since my parents were with him in the hotel. Craig went out and got him his own suit the day of the wedding, because we didn't even think about having him come. Then we saw all these kids there and we were like... Micah loves to dance!! It was nice to not have him the whole time and be able to have a night to ourselves. I stayed out till midnight ya'll!! Crazy. haha I decided to give the wedding a hashtag and didn't even tell the Groom. haha I liked #weddedwilson. I thought it had a good ring to it.

 Here is the stuff we forgot to bring. Craig looked so handsome!!
 This is all the guys' friend Katie. She was in the dorms with them when they were all freshman at SIUC.
Our little family!

During the day on Saturday we got to walk around the little downtown area and they had some fun shops. Micah got to go on a little trolley with Papa like Daniel Tiger!!


It was sad when we had to say goodbye. Micah had so much fun with Nana and Papa and didn't even care that he didn't see us very much. It was nice to have a little break



This week seems like a blur. So weird being home and not having to pack for something else. haha Good thing we are staying home for a bit because I think we were losing our minds at the end there. 
Craig has a cute video of Micah dancing at the wedding but I will have to upload it to my youtube page soon. 

I have a little over a week to get everything ready for M's party. I think I have everything except the food and the cake. I need to go on Friday to Publix and order it. Or I might go to costco and see what they can do. I don't know if I want a huge cake from costco, but might at well! ha




Here is a few photos from today's park adventure with our friend Victor.


Love you all





No comments:

Post a Comment