C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pool!

It's open! The pool is finally open! It's officially summer now. I'm so happy that we were at the park and found out it passed inspection. We weren't planning on going to the pool tonight but we spent all night there with neighbors. I love how a week night felt like a weekend.

Last night Aunt vicki, Isaiah and Abraham stayed over and Micah loved every second with them. He really loved Isaiah and wanted his attention the most. Everything was great except the pizza I ordered didn't come for 2 hours because their system crashed. So by the time it got to the house it was 830 pm. I was so very hangry. Haha I'm glad we all survived. And the pizza ended up being free so that was nice.

Today we met some friends at skyzone indoor trampoline jump place. Micah mostly liked the pit and kept jumping in. We had a good time and got to see some friends I've been missing for awhile.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday 😍 we love you papa!!! Hope you have an amazing day and we wish we could kiss and hug you.

No comments:

Post a Comment