C&L

C&L

Monday, May 23, 2016

Five

If you ask Micah how old he is you may get the answer 5. It has become his new favorite number and so in leu of that my little boy is 2 going on 5.
We decided to keep it low key today since we have lots going on this week. We headed to the park then lunch at home. After nap I took him to chick Fila for ice cream and play place fun.
We came home to our neighbors celebrating with us and brought him a cookie cake. We all sang to him and he blew out his candles like  a pro.
Then we got to Skype with Nana and Papa  and grandma, aunt Tammi,  Hannah  ND zeke!
It was a full day of laughs and fun.
I like to think God made us parents to get a glimpse of how much he loves his children. I can't imagine loving anyone more and to think my father in heaven has the ultimate love for me. He loves me more than I love Micah...that's a pretty strong love for someone who doesn't deserve it. It's a wonderful feeling to know my father looks out for me and wants the best for my future just like I do for my son.
Happy birthday Micah! Thank you for making me a mommy and helping me learn so much about life. I love you 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment