C&L

C&L

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

28 weeks




Baby Noelle Joy Hooker


This morning I woke up early because Craig had to be at the airport early for a work trip. It's hard to go back to sleep once I wake up. I thought I would post about my little girl and how happy she makes me. I can't believe I will see her sweet face soon. I can't believe that God has given me this gift of life. I am so grateful to feel this back pain daily because I know she is worth it! She is about 2.25 pounds and is the size of a chinese cabbage. 

And since I wasn't sure what that was I added a picture of it, just incase you didn't either. According to BabyBump her brain has developed more tissue and has formed grooves on the surface. It's likely she has developed a more regular sleep schedule in 20 to 30 minute intervals. I don't feel her every 30 minutes, but I always feel her when I'm sitting for a while or laying in bed. I have exactly 84 days to go. It's going to be here before you know it. Everyday I thank God for this miracle and pray for her health and safety. The date of delivery is making us all a bit nervous. I really want to go into labor on my own, but I feel so much pressure to have her this year. I mean here's the reality. If I have her this year it will cost us barely anything...next year she will cost us 8 grand. That's a pretty big difference to start the new year out. I'm praying everything works out. Either way I know it's not my plan, God has it under control. 

Thank you all for your prayers. Hope you have an amazing day!





Here's a pic of my pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins for tonight. 



Micah got to try one last night and said it was good! I also had a mini muffin and they are really yummy. I put them in the fridge because it said they are better chilled. Hope everyone likes them.  Pray everything goes smoothly tonight. I've contacted several neighbors and I'm hoping I have enough spots for everyone to park. 

M is getting his flu shot and then we are heading home so I can prep for tonight. I need to read over the questions and figure out what I want to do. That's not the stressful part though, that's the fun part!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment