C&L

C&L

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy birthday, Craig

This post is dedicated to my main man: Craig Hooker.

To a man who makes me laugh daily and gives me faith in marriage. I love you so much. Everyday I feel so lucky to have found you and made you mine. This life is so hard and you have always pushed me to be better. To be better at school.. at my job..as a mom and of course as a cook. I see my future and can't imagine it without you. You love your family and dedicate yourself to providing for us. It doesn't go unnoticed.

Of course we have our days, our fights, our disagreements, but all I want is to make you happy. I strive everyday to provide a home that you love to come home too. It's what makes me the happiest. Marriage isn't always easy and with another baby on the way it could get harder.

My prayer is that we always make each other first and sacrifice for one another. That we keep connecting and striving to learn about each other. That our love is unconditional and only with God as the center we can achieve this.

I am excited everyday to see you walk through the doors and see your smiling face.

It's crazy that you are 32 and we have been married for 7 years. I have loved growing old with you and life keeps getting better. I am so thankful for your parents who raised an amazing, godly man who loves the simple things in life.

I am so blessed to call you my husband and father to our little mini Craig and mini Liz 😊

Thank you for being you. Happy birthday Craig! Micah and I love you and are excited to eat Italian stuffed shells and ice cream cake tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment