C&L

C&L

Monday, October 3, 2016

New Journey for the Tierney's

I'm so happy for my sister. I can't believe she found an amazing little town home for her little family. It's so perfect for them. I was so excited to see it and enjoy the new journey they are about to embark on. It's slowly coming along. It's so hard for her to move in when she works full time. We went this Saturday and got her bed set up, a front entry bench and a TV in her living room. She is having a couch delivered soon and then needs to get her clothes and the boys bed. The clothes may be the hardest part.

I got to watch the boys while Craig and Rachel went to Costco and picked out a TV. They have such good deals there. I'm glad Craig helped her with that.



We are enjoying the cooler temps outside. It keeps getting up to the 90's, but in the morning and late afternoon it's perfect. 

Micah and I walked around the whole neighborhood last night. He did so well. He found pinecones, and leaves, sticks and acorns. We even saw his best neighborhood friend, Victor. These two are so cute together and love to run around after each other. 

Here they are at Sope Creek taking in all that nature has to offer.




I have so much going on this week. Tomorrow is BSF (bible study fellowship), Wednesday M gets a flu shot and we may try to go to story time, then at night I am leading my first LIFEGROUP. I have to talk to a few neighbors tonight and see if they will let me borrow a spot in their driveway. Then Thursday we have music class and play date with Shep and Friday morning I'm volunteering to help with the MOPS consignment sale. Friday night we are hoping to have a ladies night. Betsy, Maggie and I and not sure who else yet will be going to a concert our church is putting on. It's a band from New Orleans playing at Center Stage downtown. It really has nothing to do with church, just getting people from church together to hang out. I think it's a great idea. 

For Wednesday night I am making cuban sliders (with hawaiian rolls) cookies, pita chips and hummus and maybe some pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins. YUM.
I'm trying to make a few fall decorations for the house. I picked up some white and yellow mums from Aldi.  I need to get a pot for them. 

These aren't the mums...but I got the flowers from dollar store...pumpkins from Walmart. 



Also, I saw they had some costumes at Aldi and I grabbed a pirate one. Micah likes the pirate shows and he really seemed to love it when we put it on. If we find something better he could even wear it next year since it's a little big. 
I picked up a sword from the dollar store to make the outfit complete.

This weather is just the best and I'm getting so excited to put everything together in Noelle's room. The dresser is done we just need help getting it up the stairs. I have a few more things I wanted to paint/make.  We are really taking our time and I feel like it's going to hit us so fast with this one. 
Some awesome news...I passed the one hour glucose test!!! NO 3 hour test for me!! This little girl is amazing!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment