C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Loving my guys

I've been enjoying watching my boys play together. They are such a cute little duo. Micah loves his daddy so much. It really makes my heart so happy. Craig's birthday dinner and dessert went great. Dinner was delish and I'm not going to lie the ice cream cake has been a favorite since Thursday. We are still eating it slowly.  Here are some snapshots of the night.



These two have so much fun together. 


Micah is becoming his own person these days. He talks all the time and tells me what he thinks and we have some fun conversations. I'm seeing his personality flourish daily. He's soaking up EVERYTHING I say. He's even repeating bible verses, which I am loving!! This week's memory verse is: God's way is perfect.  Not only do I love this, I can't help but love it even more when my 2 year old says it. I am teaching him daily that God loves him and wants the best for him. It's crazy how much he understands at such a young age. 

Tomorrow I am 30 weeks, but I took this pic last week. I think I feel bigger than I look. I also walk like I'm a whale. haha At my 29 weeks appointment they told me I had gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks. YIKES> that was BEFORE the ice cream cake!!! Hopefully I slow down a little bit. I don't want to be gaining too much weight. 
I'm getting a bit more tired these days and had a bit of a scary moment. I was kneeling down to brush M's teeth and I guess I had been down for a few minutes. When I stood up I felt like I was going to faint. It was a really scary  moment thinking about what would happen if I did and how Micah would react. I just need to take a few precautions doing everyday things.

On Friday I took my friend Emilee and her little boy Andrew (7 months) to the zoo. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! So excited for these cooler temps. Micah decided he wanted to feed the giraffe. Since we go all the time, I thought it would be fun for him to feed the animals for once. I told him he had to wait in line and he did a great job being patient. 

 He loves the Lion (guard) He calls all Lions...Lionguard since he watches that show on Disney Junior.
 We found some pumpkins. He is a cheeser nowadays.
 Emilee, Andrew and Micah

On Saturday, we had Shep's 3 year old birthday party. Micah and Shep are really close these days. They will be big brothers 2 months apart. It's a great pair and I'm so glad Meg and I are going through our pregnancies together. It's been so fun.  He had a Toy Story themed party and everything was adorable. I didn't get many photos. I did capture Micah and his daddy off to the side reading a toy story book. How cute are they? 
  Micah got a hand-me-down shirt from our neighbor Victor (who is also one of M's favorites) with a superman symbol on it and a cape. He has been loving this shirt. He runs around and pretends he is flying. So Cape's are on the christmas list this year!


 Craig loves to hear Micah say, "Chocolate." He thinks it's the cutest thing. He says it more like Shocolate. He seems to be putting "S" on words that don't start with an S and words that do start with an S he leaves it off. For instance when he says, "Snake" it sounds like "Nake."  I'm sure it's a phase and I'm kinda loving it. 

On Sunday, Craig had fun with his new birthday toy. He pressure washed our deck and it looks like a brand new one! I couldn't believe the difference it made. I mean Whoa!! I love that he wants to take care of this house even though it's not ours. 


While he was doing that, Micah and I went down to the park and practiced riding our power wheels. We had fun and got to see our neighbors too. Eliana rode it for the first time as well. I love having neighbors as friends!!







NJ's room is all set. Everything is in there. We just need to hang up all the decorations and get down some stuff from the attic. I love walking past her room and thinking about her and how much she's loved already. I also told Micah the other day that his sister is going to be here Forever....and I don't know if he liked that too much. He kept saying, NO. haha I am trying to make him realize a sister is not a guest but a forever friend. 
I know he'll love her when she's here. We've been reading the book, "Good night, New Baby" and it's becoming one of his favorites!

Hope you all had a great weekend. This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment