C&L

C&L

Monday, October 10, 2016

Weekend night out

The weekend goes by so fast! It's always like I blink and it's over. It was a fun experience in downtown Atlanta Friday night. I haven't been able to get out much lately and explore the downtown area. Our church was putting on a concert with a band from New Orleans  called the Brass-a-holics. They were amazing! We made it a girls night and had Betsy's husband Eric watch all the kids. Micah loves victor so it was an easy babysitting job I think. Craig was getting home around 8 from the airport so he headed to Betsy's house and picked Micah up around 930pm.
So guess how late I stayed out? Almost 1am....I know I couldn't believe it either. Thank goodness I'm past the stage of being tired all the time. I felt like I had as much energy as the other two mom's.

After the concert we went to the Varsity. It's a staple in the downtown area that serves hotdogs and hamburgers and orange shakes! Yum yum
It was so nice to get for a bit and have fun without the littles...but I did miss him.😉

Saturday we slept in and decided to go to ikea to finish the baby's room. I was having that urge since I'm feeling very pregnant. I wanted to get her room organized and at least wash all the clothes and put them in the drawer. Our neighbors boyfriend helped us get the dresser upstairs and then we purchased a cute storage unit and rocking chair. I decided to put the lazy boy in NJs room and the new chair in Micah's room. The lazy boy is better for rocking and nursing and the new chair works perfect to still read a book to Micah at night but one third the cost.
It worked out good though bc Micah felt special that he got a new chair for his room😄

Today we went to get M some new shoes at the Nike outlet. I think he may be a Nike boy for life! I just love the shoes on him.

Tomorrow we have bible study and may get to visit Leslie and the new baby. Wednesday I have an OB appt. Every 2 weeks now😂

Thursday is music class and Friday we are hoping to go to the zoo with a new friend! I hope that weather is perfect!

Also....big news Thursday is Craig's birthday!!! I found some gray hair on his sideburns yesterday and I don't think he was happy about me pointing it out. He's turning 32!!! Ahhh what happened to the time?

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment