C&L

C&L

Friday, December 16, 2016

#12days

12 days and counting! We are ready! Well...as ready as we can be. I feel like I'm forgetting a thousand things but I'm just ready to hold her and love on her and snuggle with my two kids in bed. It's cold out and I don't mind staying inside and enjoying the time with my babies.

Doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and when I go into labor it will be a quick delivery. I don't know how she knows all this but I got some good vibes and feeling excited now. Since I was induced with Micah I don't know what it's going to be like to wait for my body to decide when. I really hope it goes smoothly.  I think I have been feeling some contractions but nothing to get excited about.

Craig has two more work days next week and he's off till after new years. It came so fast. Baby, Christmas, and family visiting makes this time of year way more fun than past years. I am stocking up on thieves and diffusing them nonstop. I want us all to stay healthy and happy this holiday. I know it's a tall list but I'm hopeful.

Yesterday Craig's work had a surprise baby shower for him. They contacted me and Micah and I were able to surprise Craig too.  He has No idea. It was really cute!

Today we visited Leslie, Nolan , and baby Eliza one last time before there's one more added. It was so nice to see them and have Micah and Nolan play together. Nolan is talking so much and can even say Micah's name. It's too sweet😍😍😍

Keep praying for this little girl to come when she's ready! I want her to be fully ready for the outside craziness😅

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment