C&L

C&L

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Counting down the days

We are counting down he days till this little girl makes her debut! It's just getting more and more exciting every day. I can't wait to see her little face and hold her. We are trying to stay busy (as much as I can handle) Mom came in last Thursday and we had an awesome few days with her. We took her to the Children's museum Friday morning, then dinner at Aurelios and lights and Life University. It was a filled day, but we made the most of it.











Saturday we went to Rachel's house and then met Hannah and her family for lunch at Taco Mac. It was another fun filled day with lots of play time. I pushed Micah longer than normal and we didn't leave until 3:45 p.m. He just loves playing with his cousins so much and barely gets to see them. That night we made our Christmas goodies for the neighbors. Chocolate covered pretzels!! They turned out so cute. 

We had a few along the way, but didn't make enough for ourselves. It was fun to decorate and pretty easy to make. 

Sunday we took Micah to a Christmas celebration at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church. They had carriage rides, trains, Christmas singing, puppet shows, pretty much everything you could think of! We didn't have time to do everything. Micah is loving all the Christmas celebrations. It's been so fun to see his face light up with christmas tree decorations and even Santa Clause. I haven't made him sit with Santa. We just wave to him and look at him from a distance. I don't really want him think Santa is the main reason for Christmas. It's already hard enough to get away from all that. We try to talk about baby Jesus and the manger and tell him why we celebrate Christmas. It really doesn't make sense when you combine the whole presents part...but we have to try!!




Here's a video of Micah having fun with jingle bells and dancing.


Monday we went to the doctor for my 37 wk check up. I'm so thankful one of my friends is helping me out next week. It's getting tough to take Micah. Even though he does great, I feel so bad for him to be in a waiting room for an hour and do nothing. He really has been the best little boy through this pregnancy. He's taking great naps and sleeps through the night. I couldn't ask for anything better. 

Today my onesie came in the mail for Noelle and I'm so excited to put her in it when she gets here.


How fun is that? Love!!! She will be here so soon now!! 23 more days, unless she decides she wants to celebrate Christmas with us : )

Keep praying for our little girl. I had some high blood pressure yesterday, so they will keep an eye on it. May be all the chocolate I was eating... haha

Also, Nana came with an early Christmas present since she won't be here and it has been a blast to play with!!



Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment