C&L

C&L

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

38 weeks

I can't believe it. I'm 38 weeks today and going to the doctor by myself!!! My friend from mops is watching M for me today. I'm so grateful he can play while I sit in a doctor's office. He does really well, but I always feel bad for him. It's not very fun. I'm pretty sure I will get checked today and I'm anxious to know if I am dilating or not.
We found out yesterday that AT&T has a new plan for 2017. They will give 2 weeks paid paternity leave. So if she does decide to come in the new year atleast we have 2 extra weeks together. It will still coat us way more, but nice to know Craig will be home even longer!!

My mom left yesterday and it was so sad to see her leave. With almost 6 grandkids here in GA it's tough to give everyone enough time. I'm lucky we got a few days and Micah absolutely loved his time with Nana. It's really cute to see how much he connects with his grandparents.

We decorated gingerbread cookies yesterday with victor at his house and then everyone came over to our house and decorated some more here. It was a mess but so much fun. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner!! I want it to come but don't want it to be over.
Hope you all are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment