C&L

C&L

Friday, December 30, 2016

Meant to be

I was just thinking how lucky I am that Noelle was born during Christmas. Why? Because Tammi is  a teacher and had Christmas break off. She has been so wonderful. I can't tell you how grateful I am for her during this time. Not only do I trust her with my kids, but she is a fabulous cook and cleans up after without hesitation. If I put bottles next to the sink and come back in 10 minutes they are washed. I could really get used to this. Sadly I'm already missing them and they aren't leaving soon. haha It's been so wonderful to have them all here and Micah is one happy little boy. He's not jealous at all because of all the attention he is getting. I am just loving being home (weird right?), but I am!! It's so nice to just relax and be with my little girl. Without family coming in this would not be as easy. They are really making my first week a lovely memory.

Also, Tammi pointed out to me the other day that both my kids were born on the 23rd. I had to stop and think about it for a second. I couldn't believe it. That's kinda crazy that I had never even thought about that. Micah is  May 23 born at 5:23 a.m. and Noelle is December 23rd almost 12:23p.m. but it was 12:52p.m. I was thinking how crazy it would have been if she was born at the same time like Micah. That would have been pretty awesome!!

Noelle is doing great. She doesn't eat as much as Micah did so I am making lots of milk and she is only drinking half of it. So I bought some storage bags and already have over 20 oz of milk in the freezer. This is definitely different from my first. Hopefully I will be able to use the milk soon. I just hate when it goes to waste. She is breastfeeding pretty good. She falls asleep fast and then doesn't drink enough. She also has been taking bottles every now and then because I'm lazy and it's way easier on both of us. I try and switch off because I want her to exclusively nurse once my swelling has gone down. I don't want to be pumping forever because it's not fun. I will do it now though because I'm staying home and not doing much.

I got a nutribullet for Christmas and I'm excited to try it out today while the family goes to the Aquarium. I've never been so I hope it's nice and they have a good time. I'm sure it's going to be busy with school being out. Micah will love it.

Yesterday Hannah got to hold little NJ and her and Micah stole my phone to take some pics. Here is the result:





Hannah holding baby NJOY







Micah and GrandPa



Loving this time together. So thankful!!

Love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment