C&L

C&L

Monday, December 19, 2016

Labor signs

Hey all. So I got a surprise this morning and woke up feeling horrible. Flu-like symptoms I guess is a sign of labor. Who knew? Wish this wasn't the sign I had to endure but atleast it's a sign she may be on her way! It's been a miserable (I mean it) day. Feeling a little but of contractions but not enough for concern. Also read that the flu symptoms can mean your about to go into labor or some had to still wait a few days. I've never known anyone who got sick like this but I have had a wonderful pregnancy so I can't be mad.

Atleast the sickness came today and not over the weekend. We got to see Disney Live at the cobb energy center Saturday night and Micah absolutely loved it!! I mean his face was priceless. We had pretty good seat and we're on the end of the aisle so M sat on Craig's lap and had a great view!

Sunday we went to church early and spent the day together. I was already feeling a bit weak thinking she was on her way soon. Craig made me dinner Sunday night and it was really good!

So now I'm praying contractions start or my water breaks. This is the waiting game!

Cmon baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment