C&L

C&L

Monday, February 13, 2017

Nana and Papa visit

This last week just flew by so fast. I got so many things accomplished and the most exciting was that Micah got into the school I wanted for him. I had to be online at 10 a.m. and it was by chance/luck that he got in. It was crazy. I still feel like it's too good to be true. Right now I have him registered for 5 days a week from 9:30-1 p.m. It doesn't start till September, but it's still exciting! Preschool registration is so competitive around here. I didn't realize how hard it was to get in. Most of my friends are on the wait list right now.

I was also able to take Noelle to her 1 month, but she was actually 6 weeks. She weighed a whopping 10 lbs 13 oz!! We all guess and were wrong.  I thought for sure 10 lbs, but almost 11!!  She is growing so fast and is becoming a little chunk. She's starting to smile and talk now. It's so cute. She's still getting up around 3 a.m. and 6 a.m. for feedings. I am determined to put her in her bed at 8 weeks old. That's this weekend... I think it will be good for both of us.

On Thursday we all went to the Aquarium. I had never been before and it was so awesome!! I mean the best aquarium I've ever been too. It was also pretty cool because we had watched Finding Dory the day before. Everything in the movie, we saw at the aquarium and got to learn about the fish. Micah was really excited to take a picture with Nemo and Destiny.

Then on Friday we went to Hannah's and all had brunch together. The kids all played with Papa and had so much fun. They all play really nice together. We even tried to take some selfie's of all of us!












Craig and I got to get out one night too!! We celebrated V-day and Baby Noelle. We went to a place called CHOPS and had steak and lobster. Oh MY!! IT was delicious. We were so happy to get out and have a nice dinner without kiddos. Wish we could do that more!!


Hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment