C&L

C&L

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Netflix ON

We are finally starting to watch shows together at night again. Last night was our first time watching a show together with both kids asleep in their rooms. It was really weird. Noelle is still sleeping in the RockNPlay but she does really good in it. I left her in there last night still awake and she fell asleep on her own. It would be really nice if that lasts! We started a show called "Stranger Things" on Netflix. It was a little scary though and I don't know if I was ready for that. I heard it's a good show, so we will see. At least we are watching something together again. I've missed that time with Craig. I need to get to know him again. I feel like I know my kids way better. I try to stay in the loop with him, but he's a guy and doesn't like to talk about work too much.

Noelle is starting to move her arms and legs like she is running. I totally remember  Micah doing this and even have a video of him.





I can't believe she will be 2 months on the 23rd. Growing so fast. She is very good at Eat, Play, Sleep routine right now. When she wakes she eats and then is only up for 20-40 mins and then sleeps. She will never eat right before she goes to sleep though. It's like she read the Baby Wise book and knows that's not the routine. haha She's doing really great though and loves the car. She sleeps good in there. Thankfully we can go to BSF and MOPS and the park. Monday we stayed at the park for 3 hours. I was so surprised we could do that. I brought our lunch and we made sure to enjoy the nice weather.

Today it's rainy so we are staying inside. I'm trying to get some things done. Selling some cloth diapers and vacuuming. Printing out our questions for lifegroup and taking a spiritual survey. I'll be interested to see what spiritual gifts I have.

Also excited to say I will be taping the announcements for our church next week. Back in front of the camera! It's been a long time, but I'm really looking forward to helping out and loving it!!


Here are some pics from our play date with Nolan and baby Eliza last week. Micah and Nolan play so nice together. It's really refreshing to not worry about them in a different room. They are so sweet to each other and makes it nice for us to be able to relax (as much as possible) with the other babies.



Hope you all are enjoying this last week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment