C&L

C&L

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Superbowl

It's not too super around here. I'm so sad that we had to cancel superbowl celebrations because Micah broke out with a fever last night. It happened right after his nap and then again at 3am. The weird part is that he has had no other symptoms.  Maybe it's still coming...but he has been feeling fine all day. Even peeing on the potty and dancing around for his sister. He did end up sleeping most of the morning since he didn't get much sleep last night. I'm glad I don't talk much about plans anymore. I had to stop telling him when and if he'll see his cousins bc it never happens. Poor guy.  He would have loved to see everyone tonight.

Nana and papa are still coming to visit so atleast I can tell him one thing for sure. We definitely need the help right now especially if Micah still keeps popping a fever. I don't want him around Noelle. Which is really hard for him because he loves to touch and kiss her. I tried to explain to him that he can't right now and he got really upset. Hard thing to explain to a 2.5 year old. 
Noelle is starting to smile and we are seeing little bits of personality coming out. She has her one month appt on Tuesday. She is actually 6 weeks already!! Crazy how time flies.

I have a busy week ahead and hoping to get a lot done while I have some help. Thankful for this time with family and praying we all stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment