C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

First night of sleep

It's been awhile since I've had time to get on here and tell you all what's going on. It's just been really busy and I've been so tired I try to rest when I can.  We've been looking at houses on the weekends and trying to get a feel for what's out there in our price range. Nothing perfect yet...but I'm sure when we find it we will know.


I'm behind and here are pics from last week Tuesday when we went to the zoo for the first time with little sister! It was spring break so everyone in ATL was there with us, but we had a ton of fun without Blonde friends. Noelle slept most of the time.



 JJ is beside Micah and Little Hannah is to the right of him. They are his best buds!!

I took a pic for everyone who wants to pinch Noelle's cheeks. They are so cute and chunky. 
 She loves her brother. I mean she smiles at him everytime and loves watching him play.

This was on Friday before we left to go to our cousins house. 



Noelle and I had some selfie time while brother and dad played at the park. This was after we saw a few houses on Sunday. 





Look at those cheeks!!!

Brother/Sister love


We went on an easter egg hunt yesterday at a Senior Living Center with our MOPS group. They loved all the littles there. Noelle and Micah got all dressed up for the occasion. I told Micah all the girls would think he is really cute in this hat and so he kept it on the whole time. Then he told his dad later that everyone thought he was cute in his hat (this was very true). haha



 Everyone kept saying he looks like a model in a GQ magazine. I was like yeah.. he gets that from his mom. LOL


So the title of this blog... Let me get to that. Last night I put Noelle down at 9 p.m. and she slept till around 11:30 p.m. and nursed again. I thought maybe she was going to have a growth spurt and keep waking up but I was wrong. She then slept till 7 a.m.!! Almost a full 8 hours of sleep. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I actually woke up a few minutes before her and checked out the clock. I was so surprised. I honestly don't think it will keep happening consistently, but at least I know she can do it! She is such a mover. Sleeps on her belly and I find her at the top of her crib, so she much be moving forward. Craig and I decided she has a small head and makes it easier to get around. Unlike her brother whose head was so big he decided to never move.

She is such a good baby and so happy. I think her brother has a lot to do with that though.

We are going to try and get to the outlets today and get Micah some new sandals for the summer! Also I need a bonnet for Noelle. Her poor little bald head is getting to much sun.

Love you all and I hope you are having a great week.

Here are some videos incase you have missed them on the youtube site:





No comments:

Post a Comment