C&L

C&L

Monday, April 24, 2017

Singing

Hey all!! What a whirlwind of a weekend. It always goes by so fast.
We had a cd release party at church Friday night. A birthday party on Saturday and Sunday I sang and sisters came to support me.

We had a great time at Nolans birthday party. Micah had a blast with all the little activities they had. Lots of kids there too. Noelle had some playmates too. Lots of little babies there to play with. After the party we went to a place called crafty hog and had dinner. They have a sand pit with lots of toys for the kids to play with. It was pretty awesome. Our first time and we will definitely be back.

Sunday I was extremely nervous. It had been so long since I had sang. Of course I had a blast while we were singing but the whole time waiting for it I was a mess. Haha I can't believe it. I may have more anxiety since having kids. Maybe I just need to get back in the swing of things. My sisters came and it felt like the old days with all of us together at church. Missing our parents of course. Everyone came over after church since it was raining out. Micah was so so so happy his cousins came to his house. I also didn't really tell him so it was a total surprise. The worst part was him going down for a nap and waking up looking for Caleb's and Liam. It was the saddest thing ever. He was like.., "mom I can't find leenum and kbob. They aren't in the garage either." Sometimes they stay and so he thought they would be there when he got up. Oops.

Update on the housing situation.  All the offers fell through and now we are hoping to stay here another year. Our Neighbor wants to buy the house and rent it to us...so we are hoping it all works out. Or we may be out on the street.

Also this is my third day of no coffee.  I've been feeling really sick lately and I'm trying to detox and get better. Coffee has always been my favorite part of the morning so its taking alot of self control to do this. I don't know how many days I will do it but I just want to feel better.

And noelle is only waking up once in the last two nights around 3 or 4 am and sleeping till after 9am. Pretty awesome 😙😙

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment