C&L

C&L

Friday, April 21, 2017

Poop

Guess what??? Micah woke up this morning and told us he needed to go poo. He went downstairs pulled down his diaper and pooped in his little potty. This is so huge. This is the first time he's told us he needed to go without us prompting him or him being naked. I really hope this is a sign that he's ready. It's so exciting.

More exciting news is we put an offer in on another house and may be hearing back from them today.  Here's the crazy part..I haven't even seen the house. I let Craig go without me on a weeknight and we could ultimately buy a house without me having gone in it. I think I trust him a little too much. I'm sure I'm the only woman who would ever let their husband pick out a home. He knows what I like and what I want and sometimes I think he's pickier than me.

Also I'm singing 3 song on Sunday morning and I'm am pretty nervous about it, but also super excited. I was so excited to be apart of leading worship but am feeling a bit overwhelmed with 3 songs!! This mommy brain sometimes isn't as good as it used to be!!

Happy birthday to my sisters tomorrow!! There are so many people that have birthdays on the 22nd! My roommate from college and baby Nolan. We are going to his bday party on Saturday and seeing my sisters on Sunday!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment