C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

4 months

Today I was woken up by a toddler touching my cheeks and saying, "Aw, Hi Chunky." Oh MY! I guess I do that all day to Noelle, so now Micah thinks he can say that to me!! haha Micah is doing great with potty training. He didn't wear a pull up or underwear today. He just wore his shorts, and I know it sounds weird but he needs to feel like he's free balling or he won't tell me he needs to go. When we are home and he's naked he does great. The last time I put on underwear and took him to the park, he peed all over the cement. So this was my next option. Go commando. And it worked. He peed twice in a big potty and right when we got home he rushed to the potty and made a huge poop. It's really gross because he still uses the little potty and I have to clean it. UGH.  I really wish he would just sit on the big pot at home...but he liked to do it himself. Anyways. We will be ready for school in September. I have no doubt!!!

 We took Noelle's 4 month photo shoot this morning. Just remember I'm not doing it on the right days. But I'm only 2 days behind. That's pretty good.
She's such a cute little bugger.
















So the other day I shot a little video of me trying to make her laugh. I was shocked when i looked back at it and we both had the same double chins. LOL This video cracks me up. I never got her to fully giggle, but lots of open mouth smiles.




Happy Birthday to Ezekiel today!! We love you Zeke. Micah can't wait to see you again. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. I'm really missing the Hooker parties and all the cake and coffee!!

Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Really. Free balling?? Lol. They are the most precious grands. I love them so very much!

    ReplyDelete