C&L

C&L

Friday, July 14, 2017

Going on 3 weeks

I can't believe tomorrow will be three weeks that we have been in our new home. It's starting to feel like home. We were able to sell our old couch on Tuesday night and had new furniture delivered on Wednesday. I really don't know how we get so lucky sometimes. Everything just seems to be going right. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and it was so overwhelming. I couldn't believe all the bible verses they had for signs. I wanted to fill my house with God's word. It was so cool to be able to buy them for a good price. I got a few cute signs and a candle holder, also I am making an H with our house number on it for our back and front door. I'm trying to be creative, but it's scary when I know it's forever decoration!
Here are a few signs I picked up.


Noelle was a great little shopper with me while Micah was at day camp. We seriously just went to Hobby Lobby and it was time to pick him up! I could have been in there all day!!


Bible study on Monday we talked about the Holy Spirit. We read in Acts about Pentecost when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit and they started talking in different languages. It was really cool to think about and remember that the Holy Spirit is with us where ever we go. We have been having a ton of storms here and the thunder can be so loud, it shakes the house. I told the girls that overtime I hear the thunder I think it's the end. I feel the power of the ONE creator and think he is returning. Does anyone else feel this way? There are many times in the bible where thunder is used as a sign of power. So one of the girls shared this photo with us that she keeps on her phone (that she took here) of a storm and reminds her daily of the power of God. It's really cool to look and I love that he reminds us with daily things, but this one is the one that makes me stop in my tracks and prayer. I pray every time I hear the thunder.  Maybe you will too now?


Sleep training has worked. She is sleeping through the night and very happy in the mornings. Sometimes these two just want to snuggle together without me and here is the proof.




Noelle is starting to grunt more. It's really making me laugh. She grunts when she wants something of she is a little upset. It's really funny. I grunt back and her now and we have a grunting game. Seems like she is trying to crawl.. but I'm trying to put a stop to that! haha

Craig and I went to the gym last night and did a cycling class. It was a killer for both of us. I don't know how well we will be able to sit down today. We are excited to be working out again together. It's been too long. 

I'm so thankful for him and all he has done for us. This is a great home for my kids and I am so blessed. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment