C&L

C&L

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

hey Ya'll

IT happened. I'm saying it now. I'm saying YA'LL or Y'ALL or however you want to write it. I do it all the time. I can't help it. I mean YOU GUYS still comes out a lot, and I hear Micah saying, "you guys" way more, so it may take him awhile to get used to this new language.  I guess it only took 5 years of living in the South!

I'm so thankful that I found Micah a preschool for this fall. I went and checked out one by my house that had an opening for Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9-12 and it seemed to be a great fit until I got an email back from a really nice place that they were opening up a two day program from 9-2p.m. After this week of being in camp from 9-12 p.m. everyday I realize how important it is for me to have: first off a break in between days and secondly LONGER days. It keeps going by SOOO fast. I can barely get anything done. So this will be perfect. Two days and 5 hours each. Then he atleast gets a break in between and we have MOMS Connection every other Thursday. It seems like it was meant to be. I am so thankful to realize how everyday school would have been HORRIBLE. Seriously. Some mornings I just want to chill!!! I don't want to run out everyday. I thought it would be nice, but I'm so grateful this is going to be what our fall looks like. A few days away so mommy can have some free time (with Noelle) and lots of snuggle time in between. He's been really loving camp this week, but it's just so stressfull trying to get there at 9 a.m. We barely wake up by 8 a.m. It has been a great learning experience for both of us.

His potty training is complete. I can leave him in underwear at camp now. I just make sure to take him potty before we leave the house. Everything is falling into place. I took a little video of some home furnishings. We still have so much to do... but who doesn't? Will it ever be completed? Probably not, and that's OK.

Here's the video


Noelle is about to start crawling. She's getting so close. Right when Micah is about to start school, I will have another one to run after. GREAT!! She's so cute and excited though, I love it. I am starting to need more 12-18month stuff for her. She seems so long. And still has those thighs...which might be gone soon.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am really feeling the 30's this year. I even bought some eye cream from a friend. Like the really expensive kind too!! haha i need it.
Craig and I are still doing well at the gym. Did cycling again last night and maybe I can do zumba again tonight.

We are really missing having our cousins and family around. Can't wait to see everyone for Christmas.


Micah got to hang out with some friends from 2 years ago. Jackson was born in August and is a few months younger than Micah and Logan is a year younger. Calie had them close together. She lives in Plano now and has a nice pool in her backyard that we will be visiting a lot this summer!!




Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment