C&L

C&L

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sleep train


We started 2 days ago. It's going well. I decided to stop going in her room when she cries at night. She was getting up 2 or 3 times a night. She would nurse and go straight back to bed. I am giving her more solids and feel like she should be fine at night. So I had to put my hard hat on and decide to let her cry it out at night.
I think the first night was the hardest (expectantly) and she cries for about 30 minutes around midnight.  It was a long time. I had to turn up my own sound maker so I didn't hear it. It was not easy...but it needed to be done. The last two nights she has cried but only for a few minutes here and there.
Last night she got up around 1230am and cried for a few and then slept till 6am. It's getting better. Then she nursed and went back to sleep till 730am.
Of course Micah slept in today till 830am...sheesh. I'm glad he is feeling comfortable in his room. He did tell me he heard something last night and it sounded like a boom and he thought it was a monster. He must have went back to sleep though because I never heard him knock.
I've been turning his sound machine pretty loud so he doesn't hear Noelle cry. I don't think he can hear her but I definitely can.
We are really loving our new home and are getting our new couch delivered wednesday. It's been a little harder to sell the big Brown couch here.  I'm not sure why. It's really great but j think too big for people to pick up.
Not sure what we will do if it doesn't sell soon. Thankfully we have the front room to store it for a little bit.
Craig started his new job and is still getting used to the people and work. Takes him about 40 minutes to take the train to work. It's not bad commute.
We have been going to our old church. The childcare director saw us and recognized us right away because she is also a Hooker! Hah Us Hookers stick together.
So my church had a parent's day out this week I'm taking Micah too and then the next week I found a camp for him to go too all week. It's from 9-1230. I'm excited for him and me!! Haha maybe I will get some shopping done.


Here are the professional photos we had done in my neighborhood before I left. So cute and makes me miss them all so much!








Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment