C&L

C&L

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Positive thinking

Nope... I'm still getting lightheaded a ton... but I'm trying to be as positive as possible. Here's my positives for the week: I have gone under my weight goal (which I didn't think was possible) and now trying to get even farther. What if I could get where I was when I got married? Wow. That would be such an accomplishment for me. I had put it off for so long thinking it wasn't possible, but now I realize I can achieve anything if I set my mind to it. The last 12 weeks I have seen my body transform and I am so excited and motivated to keep going.

More positives.. Noelle is sleeping like a champ. She's always been a great night sleeper, but her naps are ON POINT. She is going down a bit later around 12:30-1p.m. and sleeping until sometimes 4 p.m. Then she's ready for bed at 8p.m. again and has been sleeping in. Yesterday she slept until 9 a.m. and today too! (That's why I'm writing this!) She has been so wonderful. Seems like more sleep she gets the more she sleeps right now. I think she's transitioning into the toddler stage more. She is starting to talk to me all the time (just like a girl should). Just jabbering away and I love it because no one knows what she is saying. Last week I took her to her 18 month (19 month) appt. She was 33 inches tall and 23.8 pounds. Over 70 percent for height and about 50 percent in weight. What a perfect little girl! She is getting easier these days, still cries whenever she doesn't get what she wants....but a bit easier to figure it out now.

I took them to the trampoline place this week and we all had a wonderful time. Thought I would share this cute video with you all.


More pics from the day.





Look at this sweet boy. I have been trying to ask him his favorite part of the day, what was the hardest part and what he is looking forward too. I loved this idea from a friend. Every time I've asked him so far what his favorite part of the day is he says, "You Mom. I love you. You're my favorite." I'm not sure he gets the question, but I love the response!!



This girl is obsessed with these babies!! She loves them so much and is such a good mommy.





 Micah says this is his "cool dude face"


Anyways, I love life and am enjoying every second I can with these adorable kids God has given me!!

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment