C&L

C&L

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Head Update

I'm sad to say my head is still not right. I am hoping it's an inner ear problem and the steroids just didn't work. I'm going on 2 weeks of this now and really trying to stay positive. There's nothing I can take or do to make it better. It's really getting hard to not lash out on the kids when I'm having a hard time. I get mad easily and am constantly asking for forgiveness. I will be calling the doctor again tomorrow and seeing what the next steps are. I am asking for more prayers for patience and healing. I am sad that I haven't been myself lately and will be so grateful once I get this figured out.
The other morning when I was laying in bed I told Micah I still wasn't doing well. He said, "Momma, maybe Jesus is blessing you. Sometimes blessings can hurt." Oh man.. I love how this little guy thinks. I know this is a blessing and I will learn and grow from it. Even through the pain, he is Lord over all.

I thought I would post some cute pictures to help with your day and mine!













Richardson Campus first gathering




We had a pool day on Friday!








We did have a fun date day yesterday at Lakewood Brewing Company with some friends. 





And Noelle being silly with her babies.





She cracks me up! Such a little personality and starting to say more words. Right now it's, "Micah, and Mine" I would say are most popular. 




No comments:

Post a Comment