C&L

C&L

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekend fun

This is Micah's friend Jackson in the stroller. He is 4 months now. He is too cute. We all went to the mall on Friday and saw Santa read a story and then looked at the toy trains. I was pretty tired from the night before. I went out with some moms for a night out on the town. It was a great time, but definitely stayed out passed my bed time.  We had a good time strolling out at the mall even though it was the Friday before Christmas and every single person and their mother was out shopping. 







I took off his pants when I changed him and didn't put them back on. haha so I swear I dress him all the way. This is not normal for me. He doesn't always look like a hobo but when he does he rocks it.




Here is a photo of our moms night out at a restaurant called Mash'd. It was a great time with friends and to just talk about anything and everything. 

We finally went and saw Christmas light on Friday night. It was so much fun to see M's reaction to the lights and music. He really did enjoy it. I had to indulge and end the night with a cheeseburger, sweet potato fries and a strawberry shake. While I was eating my sister texted me and told me she lost 8 pounds. I think God was trying to tell me something right then.. haha
I actually  think it's going to be Craig and I's new Years resolution to get back to post baby weight.
Let's hope we can actually keep each other in check and make it to our goals.

Last night we went to a friends house party called "Elf night" where we cook and eat breakfast food, hot cocoa, sweets, and sit and watch the movie Elf. It was actually an awesome tradition they started three years ago. Micah made it through the whole movie and was still happy afterwards. 
Gosh my kid is the best :)

We are stocked under our Christmas tree with gifts and feel so loved this year. Even though we are so far away Micah will have a wonderful Christmas and know he is loved. I will take pictures (did you really think I wouldn't?) and post about everything he got. We don't have many toys for him so he should be set for awhile after Thursday!

I am missing family already. I know M would just love being passed around at the dinner and present time. I will miss that. He is at such a great age to enjoy everyone around him. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. 

It's countdown 4 days till Christmas!!!

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment