C&L

C&L

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tired

Is anyone else tired today? I feel overly exhausted and we didn't even do much. I don't know what it is about the holidays but it really does exhaust me.

We had our friends over yesterday for Christmas brunch. They were supposed to come over on the 24th but Cory got the flu. Ashley's parents were in town so they got to join us as well. It was a great time together. We made a ham casserole and sausage casserole (from pinterest) and some breakfast potatoes and Ashley brought a cinnamon roll casserole which was delicious!!!
Here are some pictures from our time together. Micah also got Ashley and Cory a little gift and helped them open it.



On Wednesday we will be going over Cory and Ashley's new home to celebrate the new year. Isn't it weird to think about 15 years from now Micah will be in his teens and it will be 2030. Does that scare anyone else? I don't know why but thinking about 2030 just feels strange. So much keeps changing in 20 years it's hard to think what it will be like that far in advance. 

Then on Thursday we are going over our other friends house to watch football and eat some goodies.  Craig will be working from home next week and so we will have a lot of time to spend together as a family. I have really enjoyed his time home with us. 

I am thinking about getting involved in something new and fun this semester but not sure what yet. Something to involve Micah. Since I have two bible studies (actually 3) that he is in the nursery. I want to plan to do something WITH him. Anyone have any suggestions? I did the Mommy and me yoga. I would like to do something similar but maybe with  more movement. 

Craig got me a fitbit for Christmas so I am counting my steps and going to start having a daily goal to reach so I can get healthy again. 


We got to many good things for Christmas and feel so blessed by our family. Here is a few pictures from Christmas morning.











Love you all and Happy New YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment