C&L

C&L

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hair.

It's happening..Micah is finally getting some hair! So exciting to see it grow. I was worried for awhile He would be a baldy forever!!

He is loving his new toys from Christmas. It's been great to keep him busy with different toys. I had the same ones for awhile. He just loves the book he got that sings and talks to him.

We are having fun being together today. Craig is working from home and so we went to target and tried to find some deals on Christmas decorations. We went a little late but still got some fun stuff for next year. 

M is taking a nap on me right Now. He is sleeping well during the day but is having a hard time falling asleep at night. He cries for almost 15 minutes before he falls asleep. There's Seriously nothing I can do. I think he is just really upset that the day is over. I can't understand why he is fine taking naps but makes a big fuss at night. He is starting to have some attachment anxiety. When he get a tired he seems to start crying if he doesn't see me. Makes me feel kinda good...haha but still that might be why he is crying at night. 

I feel bad but he's old enough now that I know when he's really crying and when He just doesn't want to do something. 

Hope you all are having a good Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment