C&L

C&L

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Funny man

Just have to tell you all a quick story. Last night Craig remembered it was "dip" day at work. Everyone makes a dip and beings it to work. So during dinner he looks through our recipes and found one my mom made us awhile ago called chipped beef dip. So he went to Wal-Mart and met some crazies and got all the ingredients. Spent most of the night chopping the beef and veggies and making the dip. It took an hour in the oven and when we walked out of our room in smelled fantastic.
Ok..so Craig could not resist and he convinced me we should just eat it. Yes.. 'all that work and we had a great little snack while watching our show. He cracks me up sometimes. He didn't take the half eaten dip to work. He said he had a meeting in the morning and so he may have missed all the dips anyways. It was a fun little snack we had while M was sleeping last night!
I just love my funny man :)


No comments:

Post a Comment