C&L

C&L

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

book club

Good morning!!! M is sitting up by himself so well!! He is still the happiest boy in the world. 


I booked my flight and will be coming home the last week of February.  I got an awesome deal so it feel good to take a trip without breaking the bank. Can't wait for Micah to see everyone again!! I love watching him engage with his family.

We are starting book clubs the week of January 20 and we will meet on Wednesday nights. I'm so happy we get to meet on Wednesday's instead of Sundays. It will be nice to get out during the week. It will be a lot of reading to get through the entire New testament. They even provide childcare at the church. 
This morning at MOMS CONNECTION we heard from an officer about how to protect yourself from burglars and break ins. It was very informational and I feel more confident in cAlling 911.  A few months ago Craig's car got burglarized and it did scare me so this was nice to hear from an officer. And the fact that Plano is one of the safest cities in America helps as well. 

Here's one tip I took away with. Whenever there is someone at your door and you don't know them insteAd of not answering speak through the door and ask them questions. Then they know your home and most of the time they are trying to figure out if the house is empty. Before this presentation I would just not answer the door and hope they would leave.

Have a great Thursday:)




No comments:

Post a Comment