C&L

C&L

Monday, January 26, 2015

Penguin day

We went to the zoo yesterday!! So So so fun. M had a blast. He was up from 1030 am until we left the park around 215. Woah. He really pushed himself to stay awake and look at all the animals. It was our first time at the zoo so we were trying to find our way around.
He got to see the penguin close up. If the animals we not close to him he didn't really care. He was still a little young to understand what was going on. It was also a trip for me too!! It was 63 degrees and beautiful out and I was ready to get out and enjoy the day. It was called penguin days since it's winter time and only cost 5 dollars a Person and m was free.
Update- m has two teeth on the bottom. Is almost ready to crawl. Loves avocados and bananas. Starting to pull himself up on things.
I needed a good day out since Saturday I spent my whole morning at the dentist. I had to get 4 fillings and came out with about 7. Yep. I blame it on having a baby but wow. I haven't had a cavity in forever and then this. Boo
This week is still busy. I have to sing three more Times. Book club is Wednesday nights. I have to book tickets for Craig and I vaca this summer. We decided to go to Vegas. So crazy. Really wish we lived back home so it would be easy to drop m off for awhile. He will just turn one and we are leAving him for 4 days in June. Right now he still loves everyone so I'm hoping he stays like this and won't be a mommas boy when I leave him.
Love u all






No comments:

Post a Comment