C&L

C&L

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Walking

This week we have been doing a lot of walking since it's been in the 70's. Micah just loves to be outside and look around. In the second picture is baby Jackson and he went to the park with us on Monday. Micah just wanted to grab Jackson and try to get in his stroller with him.  It's so sweet how much M loves other kids. 





 Look at those teeth!!!

Tuesday and Wednesday I sang again for the women's bible study and it was a great time of fellowship for me and I was so grateful that I could sing for these women. Thank goodness I didn't get my cold until today... I am in pretty bad shape but surviving. I can't catch a break. Micah seems to be doing better than me. I'm glad.  Thankful for Benadryl. 

Micah is not crawling but getting really close. He loves to hold onto something and stand up on his own. I think he would rather walk than crawl.. but I've always thought that. He still has a flat spot on his head...but he's getting more hair and it's not as noticeable. I need to get a bigger hat because the one in the pic is a little too tight. 

Last night we went to Book Club again and it was very nice. I think reading the new testament has taken me away from my blog, but it has been a great read and a challenge that is good for me.  I am learning a lot of details about the story of Jesus and his apostles. I will have to get out my notes another day and write about what I have learned so far. 

Tonight (even though I can't breather out of my nose) I am very grateful of my sweet little boy and a loving husband. I am so blessed with a baby that has a beautiful heart. God shows me his love through my son everyday. 

Hope you all are having a lovely week.




No comments:

Post a Comment