C&L

C&L

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Latergram

Sorry I've been so behind on posting this week. Craig has been home and it's been a lot different to have him here all the time.

Here is a picture of my friend Amy and her little man Benjamin. This is when I brought her food a few weeks ago and Micah got to see the baby. When Amy goes back to work in a few weeks I might start babysitting Ben a day a week. I'm kind of excited about it!

Micah had to get his second Flu shot on Monday and so he fell asleep on daddy during the day. He did really well. Only cried for a minute and never got a fever. Thank goodness
On New Year's Eve day I wanted to do something as a family. But it's hard to think of something when it's cold outside and rainy and so I just decided I needed a day for myself.  Craig watched Micah and I got to get a manicure and pedicure.. ahhh. Felt so good. I even went shopping afterwards and picked out a couple things at Francesca's. That night we went over my friend Cory and Ashley's new house in Little Elm to celebrate the new Year. Guess who stayed up till 10:30p.m? Micah!! He will not go to sleep if there are people around him and he is not at home. I brought the pack and play in case.. but it just didn't happen.


New Years day we went over my friend Lobelia's house for some food and football. This is her son Charlie pushing M around in his new car (C) got for Christmas. How cute are they?? OMG. I think Charlie and Micah are becoming good friends. Micah is finally starting to talk to him and loves watching everything he does. Makes me think how much fun Micah would have with his nephews. 





Last night we found out a new Mexican restaurant moved into a building right next to us. So we went out to dinner there around 4:45 p.m. (kinda early) and it was so nice. Seriously 5 p.m. is the perfect time to go out to dinner around here. If you go any later it's packed and you have to wait like 30 mins to an hour. I'm glad M makes us go out to dinner early. 

Today we might venture over to Sams Club or Costco and see if it's something we would like to start being a part of. I don't know because I'm so used to Aldi now and those other stores are like 5 times bigger. I would be lost. 

Also, Micah is going through a crying stage during sleep time now. He just never wants to go to sleep. I think he would push himself all day and stay up to play. The thing is is he never get crabby, he is so happy even when I know he needs a nap. I put him down and it takes about 10 mins of crying during the day and about 30 mins of crying before bed time. I know I said awhile ago that I didn't want to let him cry it out. Right now it seems like the only option. We will try it for a week or so and hope that he goes back to sleeping on his own easily. 

He''s still a happy baby all day, so I really can't complain. The last few nights we had him cry it out he slept until 5 a.m. and then back to sleep until 9 ish. I'll take that!!

Hope you all have a great weekend. 

What's my new years resolution this year? hmm.. wait till next blog to find out! LOL

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment