C&L

C&L

Friday, February 6, 2015

8 MONTH


Finally got around to taking his 8 month photos. It's getting a little more difficult to get him to stay in one place these days.  He wants to touch the chalkboard and put everything in his mouth so it makes this photo shoot extra fun.



















He is still rolling around to get where he wants to go. He is loving life. Everyday he gets smarter and seems to understand more of what I'm saying. Last night he ate peas and sweet potatoes.  His new favorite thing to eat is oatmeal in the morning. YUM!! 

Craig is already super excited about Vegas. He is learning how to play black jack and is teaching me the ins and outs of the game. I knew the basic rules but it's cool to understand all the details of the game. We are not big gamblers...so we'll see how this goes. 

M and I went over to Ashley's house yesterday. It's about a 45 minute drive. I wish she lived closer. :(
Micah took his nap on the way so it worked out, but next time we go it might be a weekend adventure and stay the night. 
It's going to be 70's this weekend and I'm so excited to go for a few walks outside!! On Wednesday I went to Baby boot camp at the mall. It was amazing!! I am so sore from it. I wanted to sign up but it's 60 dollars a month. A little too pricey if you ask me. Micah loved it though. He watched all the women working out and wanted to get out of his stroller and do it with us.

Made me think I could start my own workout group and teach it.. and charge nothing!! haha I might try to start it up except a lot of my friends are pregnant again or live too far or part time working.  It would be a lot of fun though!! 

Yesterday Micah went to the play place at the mall and loved watching all the little boys run around and play. He was screaming so they would look at him. One of my friends kids came up to him and hugged him and M was so happy. He started giggling and laughing. OMG. Makes me so excited for him to be with his niece and nephews!! He is going to appreciate them so much more this time around. 

Love you all 


No comments:

Post a Comment