C&L

C&L

Friday, February 20, 2015

Lots 2 Do

Hey all.

So Wednesday went great! Two little ones and no complaints here! I think God is trying to tell me something. hmm? Everything went good and I even got little Ben to fall asleep and strapped him in his car seat right before his dad picked him up. He came in and was like, "He's sleeping???" haha and  I felt very proud of myself and said, "Oh yeah, He's out." I think he was amazed. I know this one day does not mean every time I watch him will be like this, but it's a great start and hope for future days together.

Yesterday my friend Lobelia and I went to the Dallas zoo. Here are some picture from yesterday. It was a bit chilly... (considering it's Texas) but we still had fun.







 He is in some sort of nest ... it was at the petting zoo play area. Not sure what it was for but M liked it until he fell over. OOPS


I have a lot of stuff to do today. But it's hard to focus.  I need to pack(which is super hard with a baby since I can't do most of it till the day before) and clean my house (since i'm having guests over tomorrow) get Lotte food(bc she is staying with a friend while I'm gone) prepare to take my friends to the airport. Sheesh. We ran out to Wal-Mart this morning to grab Craig some stuff for next week. Mostly frozen meals and easy things for him to do. 


Guess who ALMOST crawled?? He moved like one or two inches by crawling and then plopped down on his belly and started rolling. Goodness. He just doesn't want to do anything he's not used too. 

I'm already having dreams about "Annie." Weird stuff... like I forget about the reception and missed it. Also that they changed the whole script and it was all different and I was so disappointed. LOL I seriously still have nightmares that I'm on stage and forgot some of the songs. HAHA 10 years.. and I'm still dreaming of that stuff. WOW

I guess I need to get back on stage... maybe soon!! I'm hoping to get in to the production side of Chase Oaks church and dig my way in again like I did last time. We'll see. I talked to the production guy, but I think they might outsource their videos to a freelancer. 

Not sure if I will post again before I leave for Chicago on Monday. Pray for us. We need some prayer. M is getting so big and I am staying the same size. I need to grow with him. He's so heavy and ready to jump out of my arms. I really hope this flight goes well because we got a lot of flying to do this summer!!

Love you all so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment