C&L

C&L

Monday, February 23, 2015

Travel Delay

Well.. This is not how today was supposed to go, however we are safe at home and I am thankful for that. Right now I am supposed to be on a plane headed to Chicago but the whole city of Dallas is shut down because of a winter storm. I was pretty nervous last night when I found out schools were closing because of the dangerous road conditions. We were going to leave around 6:45 a.m. and that was probably the worst time on the roads. Southwest was good about canceling and I called and am scheduled to leave tomorrow around 1 p.m. I am losing a whole day and a half, but it's all in God's plan.

I am all packed up and ready to go and now I get to calm down and chill out for one more day. I remember why I don't like traveling in the winter time. This will probably be the last time I try to fly anywhere from December through February.

I do have a short, cute little video to show you of Micah watching his favorite show. He really only likes the beginning of the show because of the song...but it's still cute how excited he gets when it comes on.


In my last blog I wrote about M still not crawling...and the SAME day of course he got up on all fours and crawled!!! We are still trying to capture it on video. It seems like every time I get out the video he stops or decides he doesn't want to move.

Also, his new word these days is "Nana" maybe he knows he's going to see her :) I think it's also just was to say. Craig and I say he talks Chinese right now because every thing is short like:doh, cho, ma, da. It sounds like he knows a different language.

Still keep us in your prayers for our flight tomorrow.

Love you all
STAY WARM

No comments:

Post a Comment