C&L

C&L

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Superbowl

This was the first part of my Superbowl Sunday. Coming home from church and napping with my little guy. He loves to snuggle. In this picture it seems like he has one eye open.. kinda creepy, but he's sleeping!


After this we went over to a friend's house that are die hard Seahawks fans.. so you know the ending to that story. However, we left after the third quarter so we thought they would win at that point. After we got home M decided he wanted me to make him mini pack and play out of the laundry basket. He loved sitting in there with his toy and playing. He is so content. 





Looks comfy if you ask me.


So today was a sad day. I found out one of my friends who just had her second little girl 4 months ago  may be getting a divorce. Her husband is the one who doesn't want to work things out. I wish I could understand these men out there that think divorce is the best option. I know every situation is different and you never know what is really going on behind closed doors. I am praying for them as well as my own family who have had these same situations in the past.

How can we ever understand what some people are thinking? Why they do these things? How can they not want to do everything possible to keep their family together? I realized this past week that we will never understand. Only God knows their heart and will be able to reach them. It feels so helpless that all you can do is Pray, but I know it's the most powerful thing in the world.

Today I feel so very blessed to have a husband who loves me and Micah so very much. He shows me his love by helping give M a bath and watching him while I go out with the girls sometimes. Yes, they're things I wish would change sometimes.. but I am glad he accepts me with all my flaws as well.

Micah is eating a whole lot more. Last night I gave him peas, broccoli and some salmon. He really enjoyed it all. He loves eating what we eat and is picking up everything. Today he ate some grapes and avocados with me at lunch. He's becoming such a little human being!! haha
This morning his friend Charlie got to come over and play while his mom went to the doctor for her glucose test. Micah had so much fun but didn't want to take a nap. He finally went to sleep at 10 a.m. and didn't wake up till 12. By the time he woke up Charlie had left and it was so sad to see Micah look for Charlie when he got up. I felt so bad.

It's cold this week!! Well 30's yesterday. Not Texas weather if you ask me. haha at least it's not 20 inches of snow right? Can't believe it. We went and got Micah some sunglasses and a new baseball hat yesterday. He is squinting when we go outside so i'm hoping he gets used to the sunglasses and likes them.  I wanted the aviators but they didn't fit his head as good.

I can't wait to take a pic and show you all his new look.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment